Full version of the Supply Chain Strategy and Evaluation Report.
Case Studies of the Supply Chain Strategy and Evaluation Report.
- Liaison with organisations to identify supply chain linkages
- Baseline assessment of current sustainability position within organisational
partners' supply chains
- Examine inter-relationship between large companies and feeder SMEs/micro
- Examine opportunities to engage supply chains in mutually beneficial
initiatives which promote shared organisational goals and experiences
- Evaluating the possibilities for aligning organisational priorities
(eg. Design for the environment/dissassembly, ethical trading or performance
indicators and measurement) with businesses both upstream and downstream
of the supply chain